Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New weird Microsoft projector thing

This just in (from gameinformer), Microsoft is working on a new accessory called IllumiRoom that turns your walls and various other objects near your TV into part of the game display, here's a link to Gameinformer. And in case you're too lazy to open a link, here's the video from it
 OK, so, this thing could be revolutionary...or if you get motion sick, this could be horrible, heck, I got a little woozy just from watching the video. Granted, I do love seeing people try to make games more immersive, but I don't really think I want my stomach contents to become a regular part of my Call of Duty experience, and not to mention people with epilepsy, or just an innocent toddler passing by, who doesn't expect flames and sparks to start reverberating off his walls. Also, look at that guy's gaming technique, he's shooting at the ground a LOT.  Anyway, what do you guys think? Will this be the next big thing, or just another accessory fad? Post to the comments, and tell us what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment