Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review of Braid

Hey, dudes, I'm bored, so I thought I'd post a review of my favorite indie game. Braid is a PC game about a dude who wants to get his girl back from an evil monster, and does so by using magical time altering abilities. So, the graphics are about what you'd expect from an indie title, but they're more or less, pretty good, the music is pretty nifty, and the puzzles will stump just about anybody, I had to resort to an internet walkthrough, also, the game has a lot of "Super Mario" references and easter eggs, and I love easter eggs, so that was a big plus for me.
There's no voice acting, so naturally, there's nothing to screw up in that department. The story is kinda weird, but definitely worth your time, and the ending, is...well, let's just say, that your jaw will descend to the utmost core of the earth. All in a all, I give this game a solid 4 out of  5 stars. If you like indie games, check it out on Steam for a cheap price.
Well, that's all I got to say about that. Hang loose, dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment